This is something that is new to me, and one which I have never experienced.
My recommendation is no better than what others have suggested, but I think it might be a worth a try.
- Uninstall e-Sword
- Use CCleaner to give your system a thorough cleaning by:
- Cleaning your Cache and etc
- Cleaning your Registry
- Reboot your PC.
- Open Windows the Windows Registry Editor by right-click on the Window Program Menu, and then click on Run in the context menu. Then type in, regedit.
- Once in the Registry Editor, click in the Edit menu, Find... menu item, and in the Find dialog type in e-Sword and click the OK button. The delete all references to e-Sword in the registry. For finding all references to e-Sword (after having found the first one) Click on the Find Next menu item.
- Once having deleted all references to e-Sword in the Registry, reboot your computer.
- Then finally reinstall e-Sword.
I realize that this takes a lot of work, but I hope it will work out for you.
Edited by APsit190, 18 October 2016 - 02:04 PM.