Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

downloaded pr0grams

1 reply to this topic

#1 jahall1933

jahall1933

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGarland, Tx

Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:36 AM

I have downloaded several programs and I see them in Windows Explorer, but can't get them to download into e-sword.  You all have made it so difficult to download things into e-sword that

it is not interesting anymore.  It used to download right into the E-sword program and now you have to look all over your computer to find them and still can't get them to work.

I have had E-sword for years and love it, it is the best Bible program available and I have periodically donated.  And I will be glad to donate again if I can get some help  in getting them into

the e-sword program so I can use them.

Jackie

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 02:19 PM

I have downloaded several programs and I see them in Windows Explorer, but can't get them to download into e-sword.  You all have made it so difficult to download things into e-sword that

it is not interesting anymore.  It used to download right into the E-sword program and now you have to look all over your computer to find them and still can't get them to work.

I have had E-sword for years and love it, it is the best Bible program available and I have periodically donated.  And I will be glad to donate again if I can get some help  in getting them into

the e-sword program so I can use them.

Jackie

You should download the module installer which makes installing things into e-sword easy:

http://www.biblesupp...dule-installer/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users