Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

How to convert e-sword app modules to pc?

11 replies to this topic

#1 whiteniao

whiteniao

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:18 AM

I just know pc modules can be converted to app? How to reverse?

Thank you.

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:31 AM

I just know pc modules can be converted to app? How to reverse?

Thank you.

If you mean Apple modules you can open them in Tooltip NT and then save them as PC modules 

#3 whiteniao

whiteniao

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 11:15 AM

Thanks a lot!I will try it.

#4 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,871 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:38 PM

Just a thought - Resources for e-Sword HD, LT, and X should now work in e-Sword 11x for PC. There really shouldn't be a need to convert.

If you are using a version of e-Sword older than version 11.00, then I would advise you to seriously consider downloading and installing the latest version, 11.06.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#5 whiteniao

whiteniao

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:00 PM

Just a thought - Resources for e-Sword HD, LT, and X should now work in e-Sword 11x for PC. There really shouldn't be a need to convert.

If you are using a version of e-Sword older than version 11.00, then I would advise you to seriously consider downloading and installing the latest version, 11.06.

Blessings,

Thank you. I download the latest version, and it can be read.

But in fact my purpose is to convert them to bbl , then to theword and mysword.

If you can help me, I really appreciate it. I really need to convert.

Edited by whiteniao, 09 October 2016 - 01:01 PM.

#6 whiteniao

whiteniao

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:02 PM

If you mean Apple modules you can open them in Tooltip NT and then save them as PC modules 

I can use the"moduleshd- read bbli module" to import the iphone bibles, but when I want to save them as PC module by "modules-bible-save bible file", it works wrong. 

I really don't know what's the problem.

Can you help me convert them? In fact I want to convert them to bbl , then to theword and mysword.

Two bibles and one cmti

Thanks a lot.

Edited by whiteniao, 09 October 2016 - 01:50 PM.

#7 whiteniao

whiteniao

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:15 PM

Or anyone can help me?

Thanks.

#8 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 12:39 PM

I can use the"moduleshd- read bbli module" to import the iphone bibles, but when I want to save them as PC module by "modules-bible-save bible file", it works wrong. 

Can you help me convert them? In fact I want to convert them to bbl , then to theword and mysword.

Two bibles and one cmti

Thanks a lot.

You cannot save to .bbl format using Tooltip NT the format is .bblx for bibles and .cmtx for commentary files. When saving a bible module using Tooltip, there are two methods for saving, the second method which is labled book chap:verse is the one that usually works best.

The Wuest bible module was missing a variable at the top file to define the module's font. Once I corrected this I was able to create a bblx version of the module very easily.

The Wuest commentary module needs some reworking in order to be saved as a .cmtx file. The marks for Books, Chapters and Verses are not set right for the file to process correctly. Tooltip does not recognize the verse numbering system used in the commentary file. However this can be fixed with a little work

Edited by Tj Higgins, 06 October 2016 - 01:41 PM.

#9 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,871 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:00 PM

Two bibles and one cmti

Thanks a lot.

With regard to the bbl file extension, that is the old e-Sword 8x and lower version that was used, which was created in MS Access Database system. No one, rather I should say not many use that format now.

Blessings,

Stephen (Php 1:21).

X (formerly Twitter)

#10 whiteniao

whiteniao

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 06:14 PM

You cannot save to .bbl format using Tooltip NT the format is .bblx for bibles and .cmtx for commentary files. When saving a bible module using Tooltip, there are two methods for saving, the second method which is labled book chap:verse is the one that usually works best.

The Wuest bible module was missing a variable at the top file to define the module's font. Once I corrected this I was able to create a bblx version of the module very easily.

The Wuest commentary module needs some reworking in order to be saved as a .cmtx file. The marks for Books, Chapters and Verses are not set right for the file to process correctly. Tooltip does not recognize the verse numbering system used in the commentary file. However this can be fixed with a little work

As what you said, I added #define font=Arial at the top of the file, and chose "modules-bible-save bible file book chap:verse",  and save as wuest.bblx,  then it said "bad reference" for all the verses,it's strange.

Attached Files

• Attached File  2.jpg   147.62K   13 downloads

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users