Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

E-Sword 11.06 ready for prime time yet?

2 replies to this topic

#1 clint45

clint45

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:34 AM

Hi Folks,

Is E-Sword 11.06 ready for prime time yet?? Have the ISSUES with copying and pasting text been fixed AND what about all my bible markups / highlighted text being highlighted correctly? Or should I just stay with my version 10.4.0 for now?

TIA,

Clint

Your Portion Of Light

Whether you are a brilliant flame or
but a tiny spark matters not-for the world
needs whatever portion of light is yours to give.

#2 GodIsGreat

GodIsGreat

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 11:04 AM

Highlights are still bugged. The official solution is to reset your highlights and decide upfront whether you want the pericope headers because if you change your mind later the highlights wont be right. Don't know about copying and pasting since I was not impacted.

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 18 September 2016 - 04:05 PM

Hi Folks,

Is E-Sword 11.06 ready for prime time yet?? Have the ISSUES with copying and pasting text been fixed AND what about all my bible markups / highlighted text being highlighted correctly? Or should I just stay with my version 10.4.0 for now?

TIA,

Clint

Clint,

Being or getting cranky over something is not the way to go, Bro.

Your fix is simple, as to what the GodIsGreat bloke said:

Highlights are still bugged. The official solution is to reset your highlights and decide upfront whether you want the pericope headers because if you change your mind later the highlights wont be right. Don't know about copying and pasting since I was not impacted.

And simply go along with that.

If you want headers in your Bible, then the best way to go is, using T4, to type them in, and that way it won't affect your markups with the pericope thingy. Personally I don't use it, and so its not a problem with me.

When it comes copy and paste, I don't have an issue with it, and e-Sword works fine, and does what its told. So no issues there.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users