Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

ASV MODULE

3 replies to this topic

#1 charles.aaron

charles.aaron

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 16 September 2016 - 02:17 AM

Hello there,

I have this Bible (AMERICAN STANDARD VERSION) in my e-Sword module. But when I searched my drive c:/ program files/esword for the source file I could not locate it. Can somebody help me to locate the same please.

Thanks

#2 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 02:43 AM

Do a file search for asv.bblx

#3 charles.aaron

charles.aaron

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 23 September 2016 - 03:21 AM

Hello there,

It has worked. Thanks a lot.

#4 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 23 September 2016 - 03:42 PM

Hello there,

I have this Bible (AMERICAN STANDARD VERSION) in my e-Sword module. But when I searched my drive c:/ program files/esword for the source file I could not locate it. Can somebody help me to locate the same please.

Thanks

Hi Charles,

I'm guessing that you have a 64 bit quad core processor in your computer, and that you're running a 64 bit edition of Windows 10. Now, if that is true, please take note of the following information, as it will help you in any future event of when you may find yourself in the need to find any resources for e-Sword.

The default installation path for e-Sword and its resources for all 64 bit Windows systems is: C:\Program Files (x86)\e-Sword. The reason for this x86, is that shows Windows that the program is a 32 bit application, and 32 bit programs, such as e-Sword, are installed in that folder.

In the 64 bit version of Windows, when looking at all of the folders on the main drive where Windows is installed, which is C:, in the Windows file explorer, you will notice that there are two program file folders:

1. C:\Program Files\. This folder is for all 64 bit programs.
  2. C:\Program Files (x86)\. As mentioned before, this is for all 32 bit programs.

So, when it comes to searching and looking for any e-Sword resources in C:\Program Files, don't be surprised that you don't find any of them there.

The only time when you see e-Sword installed in C:\Program Files, is only when one has a 32 bit version of windows.

I trust that this information proves helpful to you.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users