Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

How to convert a .bblx file not listed in e-Sword downloader to the new hml format

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 GWSwordUser

GWSwordUser

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationSouth Sioux City, NE, USA

Posted 16 August 2016 - 11:26 AM

Thanks for the replies.

Do I understand then that the current downloads available in the Downloads section of e-Sword contain no new format features and so there isn't any real reason to download them to a PC?

How does one create an HTML module? Will there be software like ToolTip for producing them?

#12 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:21 PM

Thanks for the replies.

Do I understand then that the current downloads available in the Downloads section of e-Sword contain no new format features and so there isn't any real reason to download them to a PC?

How does one create an HTML module? Will there be software like ToolTip for producing them?

Yes, no reason to download most of them, except for searching Greek and Hebrew. Other than that, I see no reason to upgrade modules.

ToolTip already produces HTML modules. On the main menu, choose Modules HD.

#13 dan ramsey

dan ramsey

e-Sword Supporter

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Location13104

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:30 PM

1.  10.4 formats marked right to left put the space after the (Book Chapter:Verse) reference before the right margin, leaving no space between the reference and the first word of the text in the HTML format.  Even the HOT and HOT+ E-sword bibles.  Is there an easy way to correct this ugly appearance?

2.  Why do some modules loose their color coding in the compare feature and not others?

It appears to me that I am loosing some of the as typed features in the new format.  I am confident the changes are for  the greater good, so where do I go to learn how to use the new format?

Dan

dan ramsey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users