Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

View all MySword Notes at once like e-Sword

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lewiej

lewiej

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:55 PM

In e-Sword I can view all my Study notes at once ("locate all study notes" icon in editor). Is there a way to do same in MYSword? I am going to upgrade to Deluxe this coming week. Perhaps it is a Deluxe feature only?

#2 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 09 August 2016 - 05:04 PM

hi

It's not exactly like esword where you see the references that have notes on the side 

I'm not sure if this is a deluxe feature or not it will tell you if it is

click on the notes icon you will see two green arrows with a reference between then tapping the arrows will navigate you through your notes also there are prev and next links that will also navigate you through your notes

also you can searchfor all your notes when on the page right after tapping the notes icon tap the search icon DO NOT enter anything in the search and tap the seach icon all of your notes will be listed

Congrats on upgrading to deluxe I resisted so long I said to myself I am not paying 50 for more features 

I'am so glad I did I'm on mysword every day now taking notes tagging Highlighting formatting and the great thing about it all is i can then search them all search for all with a specific tag highlight or format

DSaw

if I confused you i maybe able to post pics not sure though

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#3 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 09 August 2016 - 05:11 PM

oh if you don't already know, when you upgrade you need to have the web download version on your tablet NOT the play store version

Edited by DSaw, 09 August 2016 - 05:26 PM.

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#4 lewiej

lewiej

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:08 AM

hi

It's not exactly like esword where you see the references that have notes on the side 

I'm not sure if this is a deluxe feature or not it will tell you if it is

click on the notes icon you will see two green arrows with a reference between then tapping the arrows will navigate you through your notes also there are prev and next links that will also navigate you through your notes

also you can searchfor all your notes when on the page right after tapping the notes icon tap the search icon DO NOT enter anything in the search and tap the seach icon all of your notes will be listed

Congrats on upgrading to deluxe I resisted so long I said to myself I am not paying 50 for more features 

I'am so glad I did I'm on mysword every day now taking notes tagging Highlighting formatting and the great thing about it all is i can then search them all search for all with a specific tag highlight or format

DSaw

if I confused you i maybe able to post pics not sure though

Thank you very much DSaw. It works great!

#5 lewiej

lewiej

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 10:22 AM

oh if you don't already know, when you upgrade you need to have the web download version on your tablet NOT the play store version

Thanks. Believe I D/L from the website.

• Guests

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:21 PM

Odd thing is now I cant even view the screen shot that I just posted.......it looks like the other pictures that I cant view in other posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users