First I would like to thank e-sword for such a great Bible study tool. I have been using e-sword for many years. I upgraded e-sword 11 two days ago from version 10.4. I found I have encountered some difficulties. So I need your help.
1. I am not able to use the markup and study notes from 10.4. When I redirect the resource folder to the folder where contains previous markup and study notes files, e-sword wiped out all my downloaded bibles and commentaries. I used e-sword as a central place to store all my study notes, now I have to search for study notes for each individual verse in e-sowrd 10.4 on another laptop and then copy paste over to e-sword 11.
2. Is there anyway I can export ALL my study notes from v10.4 into a text file so that I can backup the study notes that I have accumulated for years? It would be very time consuming to export the notes verse by verse.
3. I am using Chinese Union version (simplified). The default font Simsun. But I know somehow it doesn't display correctly. It looks like SimHei. When I change the font to other fonts, no difference.
4. When I search in the Bible (Chinese UV) and type in Chinese character, it display "?"s instead of the characters. My workaround is to type into Notepad and then copy the string from Notepad and paste it to the search box.
5. How do I import the previous markup?
Thanks a lot for help!