Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

NIV and NASB

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 lewiej

lewiej

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 30 July 2016 - 02:42 PM

I love this app but do not use it because I cannot use ny favorite Bible translations, the NIV and the NASB. Gladly willing to pay for them. Anyone else interested?

#2 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 30 July 2016 - 02:59 PM

I love this app but do not use it because I cannot use ny favorite Bible translations, the NIV and the NASB. Gladly willing to pay for them. Anyone else interested?

Both are available as pay modules from the download menu within e-Sword. Just click download and then Bibles.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#3 Roy

Roy

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 03:01 PM

Available in the Premium section of the e-Sword Internal Downloader.

or directly from eStudySource.com

(Edit: Will, the NIV is at eStudySource. The NASB is in the downloader from Lockman)

Attached File  Premiun Bibles-1.jpg   158.81K   20 downloads

Journey----

Ya beat me to it while I was typing this up! :lol:

Edited by Roy, 30 July 2016 - 03:05 PM.

#4 lewiej

lewiej

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 10:35 AM

Both are available as pay modules from the download menu within e-Sword. Just click download and then Bibles.

Thanks Roy bt I was talking about those translations for MySword. Thought I posted in the MYSword forum....?

I have both in e-sword on my PC but would love to have them for my Kindle Fire MySword.

#5 Roy

Roy

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:32 PM

Thanks Roy bt I was talking about those translations for MySword. Thought I posted in the MYSword forum....?

I have both in e-sword on my PC but would love to have them for my Kindle Fire MySword.

Nope... my fault.. I did not see or realize which forum you had posted in. My error! :rolleyes: ... sorry!

I do not know if there are commercial modules for MySword available. I do know that both of those versions are still under copyright.

#6 lewiej

lewiej

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 01:28 PM

Nope... my fault.. I did not see or realize which forum you had posted in. My error! :rolleyes: ... sorry!

I do not know if there are commercial modules for MySword available. I do know that both of those versions are still under copyright.

Don't apologize Roy. This forum can be confusing what with the e-Sword and MySword content. Anyway, I hope that the NASB and NIV will be available in the near future at some reasonable cost as they are in e-Sword and OliveTree.

#7 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 03:51 AM

I just emailed MySword to try to get an update on the situation.

Jon

#8 saul01

saul01

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 04:35 AM

It's very important for us as member to inform them because without voices maybe they are not aware of some updates that need to be done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users