I had stopped using bibleworks for many years, since I switched to Mac.
(so I dont know current bibleworks specifications)
but making html files from my database is very easy.
all html codes are already ready in this download page.
(Apple files have html codes, you can extract all even in a PC through a SQLite browser)
I had just created a sample file for Genesis chapter 1 and upload here, you your reference.
you may check the code I put in this file.
the steps I did to make this sample file:
1) download Apple_BHSE++.bbli.zip, upzip
2) open SQLite browser to export the table "bible" into csv
3) copy html codes of Genesis (chapter 1) from the csv file
4) paste into a new text file, and save it as a html file.
5) add at the beginning of this new html file.
6) add at the end of this new html file.
7) to polish, add line break
at beginning of each verse, save file
Edited by Eliran Wong, 28 June 2016 - 06:31 PM.