Thanks for information. I don't have a PC to run Tooltip NT. I had built a simple script in Mac to do it. in addition, I think Tooltip NT may not be able to handle some of the features I made for Android and Mac files, especially the traditional interlinear layout. So, I just use a 1KB-sized unix script to do it, rather than any other softwares. I can upload the script later if you are interested. This simple script can be modified to do conversion between e-Sword and MySword.
Regarding font issue, I suggest you download Ezra SIL (freely available online), install and select it for Hebrew text in e-Sword setting. I had tested the same file in a PC, with this font installed already. it shows the vowels alignment perfectly. I installed the latest e-Sword, which use Ezra SIL by default for Hebrew text.
also, I had just found that PC e-Sword miss some important features, which are available in Apple e-Sword X. I am now reworking some of the Mac files to fit the PC e-Sword. ... half done ... so very soon ...
Thank you for your help.
See Screenshot below of how it looks.
I've compared this with the IHOT.bblx file in split mode in the Bible Window in e-Sword. In the top half of the split window is the top half is the BHSE+, and below is the IHOT+
Now that I've got this file, I'm going to play around with it in T4, and test my theory to see how it works out . I reckon it will be interesting to see how it works out. If it works, I'll bang up the Screenshot here and see what your thoughts are.
Edited by APsit190, 11 June 2016 - 08:56 PM.