Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

JESUS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 churchwife

churchwife

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:15 PM

Does anyone realize that real FREEDOM can only come through JESUS CHRIST??? HE MAKES ME HAPPY!!!

Edited by churchwife, 28 May 2016 - 07:16 PM.

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:20 PM

Just to let you know, your comment, although is a great one, is in the wrong forum. My genuine suggestion is for you to post comments such as this in one of two places

1. The Theology Discussion forum, or
  2. The Blogs section in where you can create you own blogs, and that way we can read and comment on them from there.

I trust that you will find this helpful to you in the future.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#3 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:49 PM

This is the e-Sword Users and Support Forum - and WHO is the greatest SUPPORT we can ask for?  Jesus.  We need the freedom that Jesus can give. By nature we are alienated from God. The Holy Spirit describes our condition in such words as these: "Dead in trespasses and sins;" "the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint;" "no soundness in it." We are held fast in the snare of Satan, "taken captive by him at his will." Eph_2:1; Isa_1:5-6; 2Ti_2:26. God desires to heal us, to set us free. But since this requires an entire transformation, a renewing of our whole nature, we must yield ourselves wholly to Him.  Yes, FREEDOM only comes from JESUS. 

#4 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 29 May 2016 - 05:09 AM

Does anyone realize that real FREEDOM can only come through JESUS CHRIST??? HE MAKES ME HAPPY!!!

I agree and think that everyone here Believes that real freedom and joy can only be found in Jesus The Christ the Son of God

This site is predicated on the belief that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and as a rule no one may post anything denying that so I think that this statement does not break the discussion of theology in the main forums rule when all of us should be in agreement with it

DSaw

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#5 Gumaha

Gumaha

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPapua New Guinea

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:22 AM

Greetings from PNG. I'm new here, too.

Interesting spread of theology in your signature:

We study to be good workmen, applying ourselves to understand how best to apply the Word to our lives,

but the results are not according to our will, or how much effort we expend (running) in doing this.

We are to strive in our 'work' but not strive with others;
be meek with others, but be strong enough to speak up and avoid the shame of timidity.

Challenging call, eh?

Paste operations of any kind not working here. Maybe in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users