Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Personal comments - Mac, Ipad, Android

11 replies to this topic

#11 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:39 PM

No not really. At one time there was some minor success at simply renaming a BIBLE module and getting that to work in mySword without any editing but on the whole they have different file layouts and different encoding of the text.

You *can* convert most of the modules from here to work with mySword (assuming some one has not yet done so, **AND** you are not trying to convert a commercial, encrypted module. Note that all of the official e-sword modules that you download from with-in e-Sword itself ARE encrypted!).

There are numerous message threads here in the forums that can walk you through the process.

Blessings!

Roy

Also to add to what Roy said: Moreover, there are a huge number of e-Sword resources which have also been created for MySword, and there is a MySword section here which, in all likelihood, may have those resources available on this site. Therefore it may be worth your while to have a look at the MySword section and see if what you want is available.

Another tip as well, which could quite possibly go a long way for you: If there isn't a MySword resource of the e-Sword one you have, then ask if someone can convert it for you, or to create it. That way you will get the both of two worlds.

I trust this is really helpful to you.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#12 Eliran Wong

Eliran Wong

e-Sword Fanatic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 01:49 AM

I guess im stuck.

In any event, how do I transfer my personal comments bible verses from my MAC to IPAD? What file do i transfer, or how does it get done.

I don't want to waste my time typing and then having to do it all over again.....

Here is what Rick Meyers replied me on 7/24/2015

Mac select "File, User Files, Airdrop"
from the e-Sword X menu and choose the iPad when it shows up.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users