Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

How to create a module

module creation

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 jonathon

jonathon

e-Sword Fanatic

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:51 PM

Some of the stevenson commentaries contain pictures that cant be replicated in any way so as to comply with the topx reader, so they will have to be made as mapx files.

Suggestion: Create a couple of other resources, that don't contain pictures. Granted, by the time you know how to create commentaries, you won't be able to backport them to e-Sword 8.x, because of technical failings of e-Sword 9.x.

jonathon

#22 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:30 PM

Hi all.Attached File  Test Graphics Maps.zip   680.27K   1 downloads
{Tony} With the MEd Tool try these modules of Graphics (maps) there are two versions. Please try, One of them should work.

What you do is open up MEd Tool. Then open one of the Test Maps. Add or delete the old graphics. Finally add what you want.

Please let me know if it works.
thanks
Patchworkid
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#23 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:50 PM

Hi all.Attached File  Test Graphics Maps.zip   680.27K   1 downloads
{Tony} With the MEd Tool try these modules of Graphics (maps) there are two versions. Please try, One of them should work.

What you do is open up MEd Tool. Then open one of the Test Maps. Add or delete the old graphics. Finally add what you want.

Please let me know if it works.
thanks
Patchworkid

Your saying (I think) that he should use your graphic as a template...

#24 hendo1986

hendo1986

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationCrieff, Scotland.

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:21 AM

Nope afraid not, still getting the runtime error. Jonathon the commentaries Im happy doing with the commentary creator tool, topx files with e-sword itself, bblx i dont need to make as there arent any other bibles i can think of that need making. Leaving just dctx and mapx which one needs med to make.

Tony.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: module creation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users