Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

KJV Strong's References

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 19Mark45

19Mark45

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 07:53 AM

Hello:

I am having a terrible time with MySword after having to reload the software due to reformat my tablet.  I had things working, then I downloaded an update to the KJV with Strong's references and now when I go to use my KJV the Strong's references no longer appear and I can't figure out why.  When I go to preferences, Other Look and Feel, I have Show Strong's tags checked and Strong's links on text checked.  Can anyone tell me how to get those Strong's number to show again?

Thanks,

#2 itsalldone

itsalldone

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:35 PM

Hello:

I am having a terrible time with MySword after having to reload the software due to reformat my tablet.  I had things working, then I downloaded an update to the KJV with Strong's references and now when I go to use my KJV the Strong's references no longer appear and I can't figure out why.  When I go to preferences, Other Look and Feel, I have Show Strong's tags checked and Strong's links on text checked.  Can anyone tell me how to get those Strong's number to show again?

Thanks,

I'd really like to help you, but I have the same problem as clicking on Strong's # gets a blank page. I've re-installed Mysword and re-installed backup made by Mysword but same thing, blank screen.

So if you found the work-around or fix, please share!

Thanks!

#3 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:09 PM

Hi sorry that your having problems 

have you tried a reset of the settings file

it is located in preferences at the very bottom

this may help if you missed a setting but it sounds like you found the correct settings may be worth a try though

if it does not work contact them her http://www.mysword.info/contact-us or through mysword from the gear icon

DSaw

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#4 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 28 July 2016 - 09:12 PM

Hello:

Thanks,

After using mysword for awhile now, I now know the answer to this question 

answer un-check "Strong's links on text"

by checking the box your telling MySword to use the word as the strong's link so tapping a word will bring up the chosen dct for that Strong's number

DSaw

Edited by DSaw, 28 July 2016 - 09:13 PM.

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users