Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Scheduled Maintenance - 8/19/2011 @ 10:30am central

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:03 AM

BibleSupport.com will be down for maintenance, starting Friday August 19 at 10:30am central time. The website will be completely offline while I upgrade to IPBoard 3.2.1.

The look (and functionality) of the site may change dramatically while I get everything working again. The big question on large upgrades like this is: What's going to break? After looking at Invision's changelog, I can guarantee the front page will break badly. And the BibleSupport.com logo will not look properly in the new default IPBoard skin.

Bottom line: Things may look a little awkward for a few hours. I would expect the downloads to re-open by 11:30am and the site to look normal by 3pm central. So on Friday, if your thinking of typing that really big post or uploading that really big file, it might be best to wait until after 3pm. Posted Image

Click here to view the articles

#2 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:44 AM

Hi Thanks for letting us know. Hope everything works out OK.
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#3 RickB

RickB

e-Sword Supporter

• Contributors
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationCastle Rock, Colorado

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:05 PM

Hi Thanks for letting us know. Hope everything works out OK.

Thank you Josh for all the work you put into this site, surely Your reward will be great.
RickB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users