FYI: I don't see many such opportunities. Thought I would share it here in case any of you need a job in the Idaho area!
Web Developer / Database Administrator
Koinonia House, Post Falls, ID
Koinonia House and Koinonia Institute are looking for a talented and passionate Web Developer / Database Administrator who can work well with a team and help us with our expanding ministry needs. The position is physically based at our ministry located in Post Falls, ID.
Candidates should also have some familiarity with either WordPress and Drupal, Moodle, Office 365, Cloud Computing (Rackspace/Azure).
Most of all, a positive, team-oriented and Godly disposition is what we’re looking for. Our team members are always ready to hop in wherever needed even if it doesn’t fit their “job description.”
- Candidates must have a personal relationship with Christ and be willing to sign to Koinonia House’s Core Values
- Excellent working knowledge and professional experience with back-end web development environment including PHP and MySQL (4+ years experience)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Computing and LAMP servers
- Creative technical problem-solving skills
- Time management, communication, and teamwork skills
- Moodle administration experience
- Familiarity with email campaigns
- Familiarity with Wordpress and Drupal
- Experience with eCommerce a plus (we currently use Pinnacle Cart)
Please send your resumé to email@example.com