Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Removing Download #

11 replies to this topic

#11 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 05 November 2015 - 06:42 PM

I guess I need to break my question down so people can understand what I am asking. I re-installed e-sword. When I go to the 'view files you downloaded' area on this site, it shows downloads I've made in the past. I want to know how to delete everything in that file so I can click on that downloads section above and see what I have downloaded currently and not in the past. Again, in the Message Board above, I want to delete the ''view files you have downloaded'so I can look at that the next time I get on the site and find out exactly what I have and have not currently downloaded. Is there any way to delete this 'view files you have downloaded'? I can't make it any clearer than that

Hi

I have changed red 

ToolTipTool (T4) can give you a list of all your installed modules 

download here http://www.biblesupp...ooltip-tool-nt/

Go to TOOLS - MACROS - look for MacroModuleList

this will display a list of modules and locations compare that to bible-supports list and you can then download the modules your missing 

I took a guess that this was the reason

DSaw

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#12 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 05 November 2015 - 11:20 PM

To set up a new account means I have to set up a new e-mail address. Which is ludicrous! A new e-mail address means I have to change a whole lot more than just this account.

Go to the top of the page and click "links" - the top one is for the Site Admin - Josh Bond. Click that and you will go to his profile. Top right is a link to send him a message. Ask him if he can delete your account. I don't know if this is possible or not, but it's worth a try.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users