Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

TRi.bbl interlinear display

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 stuq39

stuq39

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSherman, MI USA

Posted 06 October 2015 - 12:38 PM

Greetings all;

I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience with the interlinear module noted in the heading. You will note that I have attached two screenshot pic's. The one that displays the passage in a 'stacked' interlinear manner is from an HP 7 tablet running on Android 4.1.2,. The other pic showing the interlinear display in line with the Greek text is from an Asus MEMO Pad 7 running on Android 4.4.2. I have tried various things in the settings with MySword, turning the interlinear display settings on and off and on and restarting both the program and the device but to no avail. I just can't get this module, TRi to display in 'stacked' interlinear style. I have noticed a couple of times when opening TRi an initial 'flash' of the text in 'stacked' style but then instantly it reverts to the in line style. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

ST

Attached Files

#2 stuq39

stuq39

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:50 PM

Mystery solved.   :rolleyes:  :)   It turns out there are two TRi.bbl modules available in the downloads. One is on page 1 and the other on page 3. Somehow I managed to miss the one on page 1 which is the one that displays in 'stacked' interlinear fashion. I'm no expert on modules and all but if there are, as it appears, two versions of the Stephanus ... interlinears perhaps one should have it's file name altered to avoid future confusion.

Thanks again!

ST

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:07 PM

I'm no expert on modules and all but if there are, as it appears, two versions of the Stephanus ... interlinears perhaps one should have it's file name altered to avoid future confusion.

Hi ST,

May I suggest that you make a comment Review section of the download page of the resource regarding that, or even better still IM the person who made the resource with your suggestion.

By the way, I agree with your assessment of what should be be regarding the com confusion, and your suggestion of what should be done about it.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#4 stuq39

stuq39

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:16 AM

Message sent.