Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

All of my bok.files are blank.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Montorom

Montorom

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 07 September 2015 - 06:17 PM

Hi i am a new mysword user,

I have the latest version of mysword

I have downloaded bible and commentaries all which seem to work fine. Only problem i am having is that none of the bok. files that i have downloaded work. I can see the blue scripture links but all of the words are blank. I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask questions or if this has been aske and i failed to see it. Thanks

#2 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:23 PM

Hi i am a new mysword user,

I have the latest version of mysword

I have downloaded bible and commentaries all which seem to work fine. Only problem i am having is that none of the bok. files that i have downloaded work. I can see the blue scripture links but all of the words are blank. I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask questions or if this has been aske and i failed to see it. Thanks

Hi Montorom,

What are your color preferences set to in MySword?  Some book modules will not display if you have the preference set to black with white text.  If this is the issue, changing your preference should resolve it.

Blessings,

Peter

#3 Montorom

Montorom

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 07 September 2015 - 08:10 PM

Lol, :lol:, Lol, :lol:.........

Can you believe I have been messing with the configurations, redownloading modules all day Peter. As soon as I read your reply I knew that was it. I feel so silly but happy at the same time.

Can't believe I overlooked something so simple, take that back.....yes I can..... lol.

Praise the Lord!

I am tickled to death.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

I had deleted all the doc. files from the book folder out of frustration; now that the storm is over I have restored them and they are working fine.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Simply Beautiful

God bless everybody and thanks again Peter.

Edited by Montorom, 07 September 2015 - 09:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users