Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

One Year Bibles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MotherMel KingsKid

MotherMel KingsKid

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:32 AM

I see in my resources that the chronological and one year bibles are available. However when I select either, nothing ... If I select the antennae to the right, it is like a share to Pinterest or airdrop.

I want to be able to have an option to read the full bible each year...generally called The One Year Bible in paper form.

Can you help?

#2 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:06 PM

I see in my resources that the chronological and one year bibles are available. However when I select either, nothing ... If I select the antennae to the right, it is like a share to Pinterest or airdrop.

I want to be able to have an option to read the full bible each year...generally called The One Year Bible in paper form.

Can you help?

Hello

In eSword press F1 or go to Help, contents

go to page 178 in the manual or 190 on the readers pages 

and you can read about it 

DSaw

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#3 Roy

Roy

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:47 PM

Ok, I am not sure exactly what you may be doing but I believe there may be some confusion here...

Are you trying to use the reading plan from within e-Sword or as a stand-alone item?

The reading plans are used in conjunction with e-Sword. They are NOT stand-alone resources. In e-Sword there are no Sharing icons that I am aware of (like the one that appears to the right of your post here).

You download and install e-sword, then you download and install the reading plan.

You access the reading plan by opening e-sword and choosing the Tools menu.

Then you choose the "Bible Reading..." sub-menu. This opens up the reading window. at the bottom left is a drop-down box that lets you select from amongst the plans you have installed.

The help/users guide mentioned by DSaw  for me started on page 184 (196).

Roy

Edited by Roy, 14 July 2015 - 05:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users