Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

download for Mac?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wordslea

wordslea

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:17 PM

Where do i find instructions for downloading the Concordant Literal Translation?

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 01 June 2015 - 02:56 PM

Where do i find instructions for downloading the Concordant Literal Translation?

You won't, as there are no instructions for individual resources.

If its an official e-Sword resource you download it from e-Sword's built in download manager. If it's an availabie third party (unofficial e-Sword) resource for Apple, then you can downlad it from here. If its not available at the moment, then you will have to wait and/or make enquiries about it.

I also understand there are some unofficial third part resources for e-Sword iSO and OSX available from iTunes. If what you are looking for isn't there, again, make enquiries about it as to when it will be available.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 01 June 2015 - 02:58 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

#3 preacherjosh

preacherjosh

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:25 PM

how can I import the modules on here into my e-sword x for mac software. I just purchased it and wanted to come here, but the mac software will not import the files. any suggestions?

#4 rrholden

rrholden

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:10 PM

There is a utility called — eSword PC to Apple Conversion Utility. It is located at:

http://www.e-sword.net/extras.html

I've used this utility to convert eSword PC files to files that will work with the Mac e-Sword. Unfortunately, the utility is a Windows program. In my case, I'm running Windows in Parallels, so I was able to do and then install into my Mac e-Sword.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users