Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Printing topic notes

1 reply to this topic

#1 hobbs.mj@gmail.com

hobbs.mj@gmail.com

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:21 AM

When printing, E-Sword always assumes that the page size is A4.  This is true even if one sets the page size to A5.  I have tried printing on Canon, XPS and to PDF and each time I have an A5 page printed on A4.  I tried printing booklets from an A5 Topic and set the Canon printer to A5 pages on A4 paper, but e-Sword forces the printer to print A4 on A4 so reducing the size of the page and adding a lot of whie space.  Is there a way to make e-Sword print properly on sizes other than A4?

I have some work arounds:

1) Export to RTF and print.  The RTF is properly formated as A5.

2) Increase the font size by 41% and print A4 reduced to A5.

But it would be nice if it worked properly; any thoughts?

Thanks

Edited by hobbs.mj@gmail.com, 26 March 2015 - 09:21 AM.

#2 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:10 AM

are you using your printers set up or are you using eSwords

if you using your printer set up use eSwords

in Esword use print preview then page setup in eSword change your setting there 

I have tried three different setups in esword and it printed differently every time

Edited by DSaw, 26 March 2015 - 11:12 AM.

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users