Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

E-sword for Ipad

2 replies to this topic

#1 jmloy

jmloy

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida 34120

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:05 PM

2 questions: modules I have for windows program even paid ones can they be placed on the IPad version?

why for the iPad version do you the Company still have to pay for modern versions and I know you have said for listening reasons etc, yet the YouVersion program allows to download all of them even for offline use for free? I wonder how you could get in on that deal for your followers.

Berdine Mayes Th.M.

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:41 PM

modules I have for windows program even paid ones can they be placed on the iPad version?

No they won't, as e-Sword for PC resources are incompatible for e-Sword HD (and LT for iPhones).

I understand that there are free compatible resources for e-Sword HD (and LT) available at iTunes store, also you can download free resources for e-Sword HD using the built in download manager. As to the policy regarding premium resources for e-Sword HD, as to how that works if one already have those resources for the PC version of e-Sword, I can't help with that. It might simply pay to ask Rick Meyers regarding that. Click here to contact him, and I'm sure that he would be only too happy to help you.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 16 March 2015 - 02:47 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

#3 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:31 PM

You can download previously purchased premium modules from within e-Sword for iPad. It will ask you for your registration code that you originally had to use. Go back to e-Study Source if you've lost the code, as they kept a record of it when you purchased the premium modules.

Just for information, this site has nothing to do with premium (pay) modules. All of the e-Sword modules here are free. Copyrighted modules usually involve royalty payments that are still required by the authors. I don't know how anyone could legally give such modules away.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users