Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

a question about Journal Notes...

2 replies to this topic

#1 travislaborde

travislaborde

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:27 AM

What a great piece of software!  I'm loving it!  But I have a question about the Journal Notes area...

I see that it automatically creates an entry for "today" when I load up the software and any notes I put there are for "today."  I see that I can go back and pick a day from the calendar and see the notes that I took on that day.  Which all seems fine, but.....

Is there any way to "explore" your notes?  I mean, other than by clicking back to each day, over and over, trying to find "which day" had notes or "which day" had the note you're interested in?

I'm imagining there should/could be some sort of "overview" that lets you see "all" your notes, or something like that.  Does this exist?  Is this a future feature?  Or am I just mis-understanding this completely?

Thanks!

Travis

#2 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:11 AM

the binoculars beside the date does that and you can also enter a search and it will search all your notes

press F1 when in eSword and go to page 122 of the Esword guide for more info on this

note it is page 134 if you select the page from the readers toolbar r and 122 from the table of contents

Edited by DSaw, 13 March 2015 - 06:29 AM.

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#3 travislaborde

travislaborde

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:37 AM

thanks!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users