Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Installing E-Sword HD modules for IPAD from PC

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 10:15 AM

Is there any way to download books directly to my ipad. This seems unduly complicated

The majority of modules available on this site are for the Windows PC version of e-Sword, having said that there is a converter available that will easily convert the modules to the Apple/Mac formats. 

However the converter only works with Windows so you will need a Windows PC to convert the files and from there they can copied to your iPad 

#32 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 21 October 2020 - 04:50 PM

Is there any way to download books directly to my ipad. This seems unduly complicated

Well yes there is. You should have an Apple made web browser for your iPad, and from that you should be able to download files from here. You could alternatively download and install MS Edge or Firefox for iPad and/or iPhone, and use either of them to download any files you want on your iPad. So, on that note, its not a biggy.

Trust you find this helpful,

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 21 October 2020 - 04:55 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

#33 Kalkas

Kalkas

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 09:08 PM

I find this video showing how to transfer converted module files for e-Sword in iPad:

https://youtu.be/qlSaEcuAKoc

By this method, the files were stored permanently in my e-Sword for iPad.

Edited by Kalkas, 27 April 2023 - 09:09 PM.

#34 drwadetb

drwadetb

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNixa, Missouri 65714

Posted 29 October 2023 - 04:51 PM

What if one does not have access to a windows computer. How can we convert the .exe file modules to run on iPhone, iPad, and MacBook?  

#35 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 05:24 AM

What if one does not have access to a windows computer. How can we convert the .exe file modules to run on iPhone, iPad, and MacBook?  

You can't. With that said, however regarding your MacBook, you are able to run an exe natively on that device using Crossover.

Now regarding your iOS devices, there's no application available to make an exe file on them. However there are an abundant of third party, and official (both premium and free) resources available for these devices, which in reality you don't need it to run on these devices.

Trust you find this information helpful.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 30 October 2023 - 05:25 AM.

X (formerly Twitter)

#36 drwadetb

drwadetb

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 October 2023 - 05:03 PM

I have a iPad and wanted to install multiple modules at one time. How can I do that. I have over a 1000 modules. Having to install them one at a time is taking a very long time. Dr. Wade Bridges. 

#37 drwadetb

drwadetb

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 October 2023 - 05:06 PM

One more question. I would love to get the new and Old Testament preachers sermon and outline bible. However I am not rich. I would need a payment plan. Is this possible. 

#38 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts

Posted 01 November 2023 - 03:26 AM

I have a iPad and wanted to install multiple modules at one time. How can I do that. I have over a 1000 modules. Having to install them one at a time is taking a very long time. Dr. Wade Bridges. 

This one is relatively easy. If these resources are made for e-Sword HT, LT and X, and they're not in some form of an installer Application, but are the raw data files, e.g., bbli, cmti etc., then all you need to do is put them on a pen drive and copy them over onto your device, or send the resource files via WiFi from one device to the other.

X (formerly Twitter)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users