Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

e-sword on ipad

1 reply to this topic

#1 jbergin

jbergin

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:09 PM

Hi everyone,

Hope these question are not redundant!

Is there a quick and easy way to get all this wonderful stuff on to my ipad?

Is there a way to split the bible screen and have a correspond commentary side by side like on the PC version?

Thanks!

Merry Christmas!

#2 alex2131

alex2131

e-Sword Supporter

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:03 PM

Is there a quick and easy way to get all this wonderful stuff on to my ipad?

It’ll be quick and easy assuming you have the modules ready for iPad version. 

If you purchased the for the PC version they should be available for download though.

For all other modules, you need to understand that e-Sword modules for the iPad and iPhone needs to be converted from the PC version .bblx to mobile version .bbli

In order to do this you need to download a little software “convert.exe” from the e-Sword.net site (look at the Extras link) and of course have the modules on hand.

After you have the modules converted then you can import the to the iPad, you can use iTunes or iFunbox which I prefer to use. Remember that oficial modules can’t be converted, you need to buy them.

Is there a way to split the bible screen and have a correspond commentary side by side like on the PC version?

No for Bible and commentary, Yes for Bibles only, look for the Parallel option at the top, then tap on Settings button to select the Bibles you wish to see in Parallel mode.

e-SwordHD does not work as the PC version with all the windows opened at the same time.

Hope it help,

Alex

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users