Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

KJV-TR+ Englishman’s concordance plus

IN PROGRESS

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 12 September 2022 - 10:24 AM

G19 I can see the failure to show in hover over strong's in bible view, but I don't see what is causing it, there was a space before ÷ I removed it recompiled but G19 still will not show on hover

Both in ToolTipTool and word look ok I dont see this space that your referring to

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#22 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 12 September 2022 - 11:01 AM

seen in e-Sword and DB Browser for SQLite

Attached File  Screenshot 2022-09-12 180156.jpg   59.22K   8 downloads

Attached File  Screenshot 2022-09-12 180411.jpg   39.45K   5 downloads

#23 Katoog

Katoog

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 12 September 2022 - 11:16 AM

I did use the Apple Convertor and export and import it with DB Browser for SQLite.

I have no trouble with kjv-tr+ec+.lex and by using the export and import trick is it only 13,360 KB

Restored Holy Bible 17 and the Restored Textus Receptus

https://rhb.altervis...rg/homepage.htm

#24 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 12 September 2022 - 11:45 AM

seen in e-Sword and DB Browser for SQLite

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2022-09-12 180156.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2022-09-12 180411.jpg

I see what i was doing wrong now I will try to upload a fix in no longer than a day or two

Thank you Jon

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#25 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 12 September 2022 - 05:47 PM

fixed strong's numbers, in the topic having spaces, would not allow for hover over is now fixed

Thank You, JPG

DSaw

Edited by DSaw, 12 September 2022 - 05:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users