Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Hyperlink problems HELP!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mike Conard

Mike Conard

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:55 PM

Hi. I have been entering hyperlinks to various websites that are beneficial to my studies. When I do I try to type or hit the space bar etc and the link continues to follow in a blue color. If I hit "enter" and try to type on the next line it still continues the hyperlink blue. I can't figure it out nor find the answer in my users guide. Help please!!

Thank you and God bless,

Mike

#2 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:10 AM

the easiest way I know is where your going to insert a Link type a space beyond go back one space with mouse or arrow key then insert the link then move foreword with arrow key or mouse and begin typing

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:50 PM

the easiest way I know is where your going to insert a Link type a space beyond go back one space with mouse or arrow key then insert the link then move foreword with arrow key or mouse and begin typing

This sort of reminds of, what is known in Pentecostal circles as, "the Holy Ghost Two-Step." :D

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 04 November 2014 - 08:50 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

#4 michael@mijul.com

michael@mijul.com

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:36 AM

Okay, that's how I should have put in a hyperlink.  But I have already inserted a hyperlink incorrectly and now I can't edit it or remove it.  Any advise? 

#5 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 22 October 2016 - 04:10 PM

Okay, that's how I should have put in a hyperlink.  But I have already inserted a hyperlink incorrectly and now I can't edit it or remove it.  Any advise? 

Highlight the link including the spaces before and after the link press delete

DSaw

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users