Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

The Disciple's Bible

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jeff D. Huddleston

Jeff D. Huddleston

Liking e-Sword

• Members (T)
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSayre, OK

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:26 AM

UPDATE: I have made several corrections to the text of "The Disciple's Bible" (http://www.biblesupp...isciples-bible/), and renamed and uploaded it as "The 2014 Edition of the American Standard Version of the Holy Bible (ASV-2014)". I have also placed it in the Public Domain.

I am currently working on the final draft of the Disciple's Bible with the New Testament following, as its main text, the Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum Graece (28th Edition) instead of Scrivner's Textus Receptushowever I intend to continue to remain eclectic throughout by adopting readings from various sources such as the Septuagint (OT), and the Majority and Received texts (NT). I will also not be including any of the Apocryphal books in the final edition. I will be using "LORD" in all caps instead of "Yahweh" in most places, and updating many words throughout. If you enjoy the current edition of the Disciple's Bible found on this site please download it as "The 2014 Edition of the American Standard Version of the Holy Bible (ASV-2014)" here: http://www.biblesupp...bible-asv-2014/

Edited by Jeff D. Huddleston, 27 September 2014 - 05:27 AM.

#2 EarlMelton

EarlMelton

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationLevelland, Texas

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:14 AM

Jeff,

I think I'd like to take a look at it. Is this also available for My-Sword or only for e-Sword?

I dearly *love* e-Sword, but am not booted to Windoze enough to use it. I pray for the day it will be made available for the far safer Linux and Android OSs. ITM, My-Sword ain't half bad!

Edited by EarlMelton, 27 September 2014 - 08:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users