Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Audio Sermon not working after up-grade from 10.3 to 10.4

6 replies to this topic

#1 KingsAdvocate

KingsAdvocate

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAsheboro, NC USA

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:57 AM

Audio Sermon worked fine until upgrade. I've un-installed and re-installed several different times to no avail. Removed all traces on drive also, re-install and nothing.

Do I need to install a plug-in? 

Thank You and God Bless!

#2 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:55 PM

Hi can you download modules from within e-Sword

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#3 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:04 PM

Minimize the main e-Sword window to see if the Audio Sermon window is behind it. I'm running 10.4 and that's how it works on mine.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#4 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:49 PM

Audio Sermon worked fine until upgrade. I've un-installed and re-installed several different times to no avail. Removed all traces on drive also, re-install and nothing.

Do I need to install a plug-in? 

Thank You and God Bless!

Minimize the main e-Sword window to see if the Audio Sermon window is behind it. I'm running 10.4 and that's how it works on mine.

I've just (at this moment) tested mine, and have no issues. I'm running Windows 8.1 64bit OEM ed, e-Sword 10.04.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#5 RANDY1962

RANDY1962

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2023 - 04:43 AM

Is there an Audio plug in for the e sword laptop and where could i get it?

#6 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 08 November 2023 - 02:12 PM

Is there an Audio plug in for the e sword laptop and where could i get it?

e-Sword has two built in audio functions, one is for select bible translations and the other is for audio sermons.

The audio bible feature is for the following translations:

KJV, KJV-BRG, ESV, CEV, WEB, NRSV and Spanish PDT Bibles.

All audio Bibles are generously provided by Bible.is, a ministry of Faith Comes By Hearing.

The audio sermon feature can be accessed by clicking Tools from the e-Sword Tools menu which will open the Tools drop down menu. From this menu select Sermon Audio to access a vast library of audio sermons 

#7 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 08 November 2023 - 05:03 PM

e-Sword has two built in audio functions, one is for select bible translations and the other is for audio sermons.

The audio bible feature is for the following translations:

KJV, KJV-BRG, ESV, CEV, WEB, NRSV and Spanish PDT Bibles.

All audio Bibles are generously provided by Bible.is, a ministry of Faith Comes By Hearing.

The audio sermon feature can be accessed by clicking Tools from the e-Sword Tools menu which will open the Tools drop down menu. From this menu select Sermon Audio to access a vast library of audio sermons 

Hmmm, as in Hmmm, me thinks that the NKJV should be added to that list. 'Nother thingy; me also thinks that this list can, and maybe should be expanded to about another half a dozen Bibles (that is 6 if you don't know what that is). So, what do ya reckon? Good idea?! :D

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users