Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Bible screen saver

3 replies to this topic

#1 kaz

kaz

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:54 AM

Last week i had to use an old xp laptop i had. Whilost playing with it, the screensaver came on and it wa sthe Bible screensaver that was originally poblished by Rick I had forgotten all about that. it was wonderful to see it still tunning. So i thought would need to install on my iwndows 7. Went onto the e-sword site no sign of it. Does any one know if this has been created again sopmewhere. i tw as onderful to have bible verses appearing on the screen.

thanks

kaz

#2 Tsijon

Tsijon

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:42 PM

I am also looking for the excellent Bible screen saver that I enjoyed on an older version of E-Sword. When I updated my version of E-Sword, the Bible screen saver would no longer function. 

#3 kiwi

kiwi

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:44 AM

I am also looking for the excellent Bible screen saver that I enjoyed on an older version of E-Sword. When I updated my version of E-Sword, the Bible screen saver would no longer function. 

It only works with e-Sword 8.x or lower.

#4 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationThe Land of the Long White Cloud

Posted 20 July 2018 - 05:03 PM

Last week i had to use an old xp laptop i had. Whilost playing with it, the screensaver came on and it wa sthe Bible screensaver that was originally poblished by Rick I had forgotten all about that. it was wonderful to see it still tunning. So i thought would need to install on my iwndows 7. Went onto the e-sword site no sign of it. Does any one know if this has been created again sopmewhere. i tw as onderful to have bible verses appearing on the screen.

thanks

kaz

Suggest you contact the author of e-Sword and make a request or suggestion to him of bring back the Screensaver.

Personally, I have never bothered about any kind of screensavers as never have seen the point of them, and still don't see the point of them. But that's me!

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users