Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Mysword in Windows!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:23 PM

Just installed Andy and then mysword but the settings (gear on bottom left menu) will not open thus no access to downloads.  Does this work for others?

#12 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:09 PM

The best kind of "emulator," if you can call it that, and one which only works with Samsung mobile devices (tablets and phones) is a program called SideSync. This program is extremely handy, and have it on both of my devices.

Not only are you able to run the apps on your phone/tablet on the PC, you are also able to transfer files from the device to the PC, and from the PC to the device. With the phone, you are able to make and receive calls from your PC.

See the video demo below.

To get the best view, enlarge the screen to full.

Trust this will help you.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 15 April 2018 - 08:11 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

#13 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:28 AM

Impressive program, will check into it.  Didn't want to have my tablet hooked up but that isn't a big deal.  LOVE that steam engine!   Grew up swimming in a swimming pool that was mere feet from the Union Pacific tracks.  Every time one of the steam engines passed through town we had to get out of the pool and into the dressing rooms to avoid all the cinders that would fall :-)

Thanks for the tip.

#14 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:32 PM

LOVE that steam engine!   Grew up swimming in a swimming pool that was mere feet from the Union Pacific tracks.  Every time one of the steam engines passed through town we had to get out of the pool and into the dressing rooms to avoid all the cinders that would fall :-)

Thanks for the tip.

That train is Big Boy. What you see on the PC and and tablet is a screenshot I took of Big Boy when playing the Sherman Hill scenario in Train Simulator.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#15 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 07:06 AM

Nice.

Just some information relating to Andy/mysword:

I found via mysword support they have been working on this issue and I assume will include it in an update when ready. 

I also found a kind of work around.  Andy has a shared file located at username/Andy directory on the pc hard drive.  If you have mysword modules backed up on your pc, you can copy them there then within Andy you can copy/paste the modules into the mysword directory within Andy.

#16 Chica

Chica

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:13 PM

Mysword, would that be the version on my iPad? (my Ipad says I'm running e-Sword HD) I often thought I don't like the layout of the desktop and do prefer my iPad. On my iPad mostly because the Hebrew fonts are nicer and sizing everything is easier. Also in compare on the iPad I can put in any order I want, sometimes I like Spanish and English close or sometimes Italian and Hebrew, etc.

But I'm such a novice I don't think I'd even attempt to put it on my desktop. Sorry I'm just curious why someone else is wanting to do that, put the iPad version on the computer?

Edited by Chica, 19 April 2018 - 10:13 PM.

#17 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:10 AM

mysword.info is the website, it is an android Bible software for android devices.  Andy is an android emulator that runs on windows machines.

#18 Chica

Chica

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:18 AM

AAAhhh thank you!

Blessings to all!
Chica

#19 stuq39

stuq39

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSherman, MI USA

Posted 26 March 2024 - 11:37 AM

It's now March '24 and I'm wondering if there is any solid update on the process for loading MySword on Windows 10. Thanks!

ST

#20 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 26 March 2024 - 12:33 PM

It's now March '24 and I'm wondering if there is any solid update on the process for loading MySword on Windows 10. Thanks!

ST

You can run MySword on Windows using a program called Blue Stacks which is an an Android Emulator 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users