Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Planned Revamp of e-Sword Presentation

1 reply to this topic

#1 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:39 PM

All,

As a result of having purchased a new PC, and running the current version of Windows (version 8.1) I've decided to do a complete update and revamp of the e-Sword PowerPoint Presentation. This means replacing 52 Windows XP look screenshots to the Windows 8.1 look.

There are currently well over a thousand downloads of the presentation, and I would like to hear from you users as to what you think this presentation should contain. Things I would like your thoughts on are:

• Currently there are 34 slides which takes a total of about close to 20 minutes. Would you like to see fewer slides so that the time could be cut down?
  • Currently all the slides are animated, of which this also adds to the time needed for a slide to be up. Do you think there should be less or no animations, or should the animations be left?
  • Do you want the e-Sword logo on every page (as it is at this moment), or do you think it should go?
  • As for the Background, would you like a new one, or should it be kept?
  • With regards to the Bible Translations, in particular the Hebrew, Greek, and Latin, there are 7 slides. Should there be only one slide for each language, or do you want this to be left as is?

These are only a few thoughts that I can think of which I would like to change in the presentation, and I think your opinions and ideas are important, and therefore if you also have ideas as to what needs to be done in the presentation, then I would like to hear from you.

In this revamp of the presentation, I will be bringing it out in two file formats:

1. Microsoft pptx format
  2. Adobe PDF format.

I will be keeping the presentation as a standalone (able to run without PowerPoint or a PowerPoint viewer) so that those who don't have MS PowerPoint or similar, are still able to show the presentation. I think this is vital so that there are no limitations in the running of the slideshow.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#2 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

Brother,

I just saw this and must have missed it. I think you are a creative person with good tastes, so I think leaving things to you is just fine. The old one was very professional, and I liked everything about it.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users