Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Where to find bookmarks?

7 replies to this topic

#1 emilzalez

emilzalez

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

Maybe the topic title is not well expressed.

I had to repair my computer for some corrupted system file, and I see that have lost all bookmarked verse in the bookmark ribbon. My files like topics and notes are saved because I got backup of them, but couldnt find where are the bookmark ribbon to make a backup. Could you help me? For the next time of crisis.

Blessing to all.

#2 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:04 PM

Your "bookmarks" file should be in the same folder as your topic and study notes.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#3 emilzalez

emilzalez

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

When I say "bookmark" I mean not the highligheted verses, but the ribbon at the right of the Bible Window with numbers in it. I had a different verse in each number for a developing topic, but I've lost them now when I repaired the system.

#4 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:48 PM

bookmark.lstx is for the bookmarks you are talking about

the highlighting of a verse is kept in the markup.ovlx

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#5 emilzalez

emilzalez

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:19 PM

Ah, I.... dont think so. but I'm going to check any way. thanks for traying to help me.

#6 emilzalez

emilzalez

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

Yep, all the files .lstx are a kind of list of verses, but no relation with that ribbon at right of Bible window. Thanks any way. I guess it must be in the registry.

Some body else?

#7 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:45 PM

I was wrong there are kept in the registry  sorry 

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\e-Sword\Settings

Edited by DSaw, 13 June 2014 - 10:08 PM.

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#8 emilzalez

emilzalez

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:37 AM

Oh, yesssss. God bless you brother, that's the answer. Got it at last!!!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users