Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Good morning from TN/GA

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Malachi3:6

Malachi3:6

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRinggold, GA

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:06 AM

Good morning, everyone! I've asked a couple questions, but am still pretty much new here. :)

I am currently working on converting the Shem Qadosh Version of Scripture to an e-Sword module, so that's why I've joined up. :)

Many thanks and blessings to everyone here! :)

#2 Ebed Doulos

Ebed Doulos

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:58 PM

I look forward to adding that to my collection.  Do you have a potential time frame for when it will be complete?

Posted Image

#3 rzw_001

rzw_001

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSt Louis MO

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:32 AM

God has blessed me this Morning.

#4 Malachi3:6

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRinggold, GA

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:31 PM

I look forward to adding that to my collection.  Do you have a potential time frame for when it will be complete?

I am still working on finishing up the actual translation itself, so the e-Sword module has not been created yet. I started it (got all the way through 2 Kings) and then realized I needed to make a number of big changes to the text itself, so I scrapped the module work I already had and put the rest on hold.

You can click here to check out the SQV on my website. It is available for .pdf download (free) and I also intend to put it up in web form (The book of Genesis is already done to offer a sort of preview). I will be sharing the e-Sword module download on the same place of my site as the link I attached above, so you can check back periodically to see when it gets made.

Thanks!

#5 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:34 PM

Hi

I can take your pdf and make a bible and a commentary out of it. But I have to get my computer. It looks quite easy, but some time to put it together.

Thanks
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#6 Malachi3:6

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRinggold, GA

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:26 PM

Hi

I can take your pdf and make a bible and a commentary out of it. But I have to get my computer. It looks quite easy, but some time to put it together.

Thanks

Feel free to, if you want. The pdf, as I said, is free, and the SQV is not copyrighted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users