Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Module Conversion Utility - Locked Modules

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ron Smith

Ron Smith

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:19 AM

I have just updated eSword to 10.2.1, down loaded the e-Sword PC to iOS User Module Conversion Utility. When I try to convert a PC module ready for iPad I get a message saying cannot convert a locked file. It does this with all resource files even though they came free with eSword. How do I unlock these flies please? Ant help will be appreciated.
Ron Smith

#2 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

I have just updated eSword to 10.2.1, down loaded the e-Sword PC to iOS User Module Conversion Utility. When I try to convert a PC module ready for iPad I get a message saying cannot convert a locked file. It does this with all resource files even though they came free with eSword. How do I unlock these flies please? Ant help will be appreciated.
Ron Smith

These would be official modules distributed only by the author of e-Sword, Rick Meyers. I think that all of the official modules are password protected and would require permission and the password from Rick Meyers.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#3 Katoog

Katoog

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:59 PM

The most of Rick Meyers modules can you download on your iPad.

touch a Bible name  above and touch on the + in the Bibles menu.

Restored Holy Bible 17 and the Restored Textus Receptus

https://rhb.altervis...rg/homepage.htm

#4 Ron Smith

Ron Smith

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:47 PM

Thank you to Resource Builder and e-Sword Fanatic for your replies. So am I right in understanding that all modules in excess of those produced by Rick Meyers which have been designed for the PC can be converted using the converter program and downloaded to my iPad?

#5 Katoog

Katoog

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:22 PM

So am I right in understanding that all modules in excess of those produced by Rick Meyers which have been designed for the PC can be converted using the converter program and downloaded to my iPad?

No, you don't need the converter program (and you can't because it is password-protected).

You only need the iPad, e-Sword HD and Internet-connection.

Touch a Bible name above and touch on the + in the Bibles menu.

Restored Holy Bible 17 and the Restored Textus Receptus

https://rhb.altervis...rg/homepage.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users