Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

catholic catechism

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mijac

mijac

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:08 AM

i use to have an exnips page with a number of catholic modules that someone from bible support obtained to load up here at this site.  I have a ziped file containing the catholic catechism which is divided into four books, this site only has two of the books the catholic glossary as a dct, and the baltimore catechism.  I have the roman catholic catholic index as dct which is tied to the topics as top this is all zipped and i believe for the 8.0 esword.  I can send this by email to someone who can convert these and upload to bible support page.  contact me at mjacques41@gmail.com   michael jacques.  You folks, have the haydock commentary, lapide commentary, aquins summa and aquinas catena that i put together. it would be nice to see the catholic catechims also here,   I just discovered that I can attach the zipped file if someone can post the books on bible support and let me know that they are loaded, it would be appreciated.  thanks micahel jacques

Attached Files

#2 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

I did a search and found this allready uploaded  http://www.biblesupp...lossarydctxexe/

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users