Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

E.W Bullinger-Foundations of Dispensational Truth

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:26 PM

I have been looking for this 

In PDF form if necessary 

E.W. Bullinger-Foundations of Dispensational Truth

as a side question I would like to know the authors that are pro and con on dispensationalism that is there works on the subject

Preferably this list would consist of  works that could be created into Modules

Edited by DSaw, 31 March 2014 - 03:28 PM.

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#2 Roy

Roy

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:30 PM

A quick Google search turned up this:

http://www.charleswe...h-Bullinger.pdf

Hope this helps,

Roy

#3 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:03 AM

My apologies 

I should have stated I found that one already but omnipage pro does not read it, it must be locked in some way

can anyone else with OCR software process the above PDF

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#4 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:16 AM

Hi

I can ocr it for you

here you go

Attached File  Foundations of Dispensational Truth-Bullinger.zip   23.12MB   12 downloads

thanks

Edited by patchworkid, 01 April 2014 - 08:41 AM.

Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#5 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:34 AM

Hi

I can ocr it for you

here you go

attachicon.gifFoundations of Dispensational Truth-Bullinger.zip

thanks

Thank you 

#6 Roy

Roy

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:43 AM

I see that Patch beat me to it... :)  but since I sent the PDF through Abby I figured I would share it anyway. I did not edit it (except for one edit on page 1) so it isn't very pretty.

The zip includes the PDF.

Roy

Attached File  Foundations.zip   9.04MB   12 downloads

#7 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:58 AM

Thank you ROY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users