Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

E Sword online live site?

5 replies to this topic

#1 katt5365

katt5365

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

There used to be an e-sword live site. Anyone know what happened to it? 

Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
Rev 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Jer 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

BH Clendennen Preaching the Gospel 24/7
My Personal Website: It's About HIM:

#2 Eric Sidnell

Eric Sidnell

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBasingstoke, England

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:46 AM

It used to be on live.e-sword.net - but now that just takes you to the e-sword homepage. I guess that Rick must have removed it - possibly its usage did not justify the cost of maintaining the site.

#3 framecounter

framecounter

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 08:29 AM

I would like to offer to help get the live site back up online.  I own a hosting company and can offer free hosting for the site, also I can help with upgrades and tech support as well.  Hopefully somebody reading this might have information about how to get the site back online.

#4 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 19 April 2021 - 02:30 PM

I would like to offer to help get the live site back up online.  I own a hosting company and can offer free hosting for the site, also I can help with upgrades and tech support as well.  Hopefully somebody reading this might have information about how to get the site back online.

The best person you can talk to about that is Rick Meyers, the author of e-Sword. Click here to contact him.

X (formerly Twitter)

#5 framecounter

framecounter

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 02:58 PM

The best person you can talk to about that is Rick Meyers, the author of e-Sword. Click here to contact him.

Hi APsit190, thanks so much for the reply.  I've actually already tried contacting Mr. Meyers through the link on his site a few times over the past year or so, but I imagine he gets hundreds of emails daily and must have a hard time going through them all.  I'm sure my messages are getting lost in the wayside or maybe he's just not interested, I don't know.  But yes, thanks again for the reply. 

My hope is that someone here might have a more direct line to Mr. Meyers and might pass the idea along or possibly already have access to the site archive and willing to work with me directly (with Ricks permission of course).

Edited by framecounter, 19 April 2021 - 02:59 PM.

#6 framecounter

framecounter

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 05:18 PM

Just to let you guys know I'm serious about this!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users