Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

e-Sword NT for Android?

15 replies to this topic

#1 EarlMelton

EarlMelton

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationLevelland, Texas

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:06 PM

I loved NT on my iPad.

That's the [only] thing I loved about my iPad,

That's why I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab3 yesterday.

Any chance we might see e-Sword become available for it in the near future?

Please, please, please?

Edited by EarlMelton, 14 February 2014 - 03:07 PM.

#2 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:31 PM

Mysword.info is about as close as you will get - resources are here :-)

#3 EarlMelton

EarlMelton

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:57 PM

Excentric,

Are you the one who also sent the MySword modules? If so, can you tell me how to utilize/install them? I had very little problem putting NT on the iPad, but have no idea of how to begin here. I'll admit that I haven't taken time to open the box and fool with setting up the Galaxy Tab yet. Been too busy getting the also brand-new Galaxy S4 phone ready. Got them both late yesterday afternoon.

CTTOI, can I also put MySword on the phone? I own most of the Olive Tree Bibles and have used them in the past, but would like to give MySword a shot.

Any help you or anyone can give will be greatly appreciated!

Edited by EarlMelton, 14 February 2014 - 04:00 PM.

#4 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:53 PM

Everyone's right, MySword is the equivalent of e-Sword on the Android device. And it's the only viable option, in my opinion.

At the top of each MySword Module Listing, a brief explanation is provided for how to install the module.

• How do I view MySword modules?
    Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.

#5 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

Hi Earl Molton,

you can download mysword onto your s4 and tab from play store. Olive tree is good but mysword books are all free it is also a smaller file so uses up less space on your phone etc.
do give ita try as I think you will love it. I am writing this on behalf of Patchworkid who if you contact will be able to give you more bible etc modules to add to your collection. So go and Enjoy and be blesed.

from David
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#6 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:22 PM

After getting  mysword installed there is a directory set up with the modules.  I keep them on my sd card since I have a bunch of them.  When you get the app installed you can download many modules from within the app.  Those you download here you just transfer with the cable.

#7 EarlMelton

EarlMelton

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

Hi Earl Molton,

you can download mysword onto your s4 and tab from play store. Olive tree is good but mysword books are all free it is also a smaller file so uses up less space on your phone etc.
do give ita try as I think you will love it. I am writing this on behalf of Patchworkid who if you contact will be able to give you more bible etc modules to add to your collection. So go and Enjoy and be blesed.

from David

David,

Are [you] Patchworkid? The header on the quote above says I'm replying to him. I think he (you?) already sent me some modules. It's late tonight, but I hope to get time to work on it again tomorrow.

Edited by EarlMelton, 14 February 2014 - 11:01 PM.

#8 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:20 AM

Hi

that was my brother in law. He was the one that told me to get a tablet for MySword. And from Peter talking about it. I decided to go for the deluxe version and is better than the normal.

Let me know if you need modules converted.

Thanks
Patchworkid
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#9 EarlMelton

EarlMelton

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:54 AM

Many thanks, I surely will.

#10 EarlMelton

EarlMelton

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

Okay, Patchworkid, I now have the MediaFire program and files on the S4 and have MySword installed on it. How do I 'install' the modules into MySword so that the Bibles, Commentaries, etc, are accessible? Thanks for being patient with an old man!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users