Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Premium Downloads

4 replies to this topic

#1 Evanator96

Evanator96

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

So just was wondering where I can upgrade to a Premium Account, so I can download all of the Premium downloadable content?

Evan 

#2 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:08 AM

Hi

if it is for e-Sword,
1. Open it up
2. At top click on Download ... select what you want

if it is MySword
go to mysword.info
Click on Donations

thanks
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#3 Tim Butterfield

Tim Butterfield

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationDes Moines Iowa

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:30 PM

So just was wondering where I can upgrade to a Premium Account, so I can download all of the Premium downloadable content?

Evan 

If you are referring to premium downloads for e-sword modules, those are modules that are still under copy right, and the owners of that copy right wish to be paid for them. 

They are individually for sale (except when, as an example e-studsource has a sale that "bundles" some.

There is no premium e-sword account.

Thus says the LORD, "Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, (Jeremiah 9:23-24a)

"Defenders of the faith are inclined to be bitter until they learn to walk in the light of the Lord. When you have learned to walk in the light of the Lord, bitterness and contention are impossible." --Oswald Chambers, in Biblical Psychology from The Quotable Oswald Chambers.

#4 macd50

macd50

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:56 AM

I thought I had a list of all the download keys for items I had already purchased.   When I downloaded E-Sword to my new computer I need to add those "premium" items.  Is there a way to locate those "keys"?

Thanks

Norm

#5 dartmaster644

dartmaster644

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:47 PM

macd50....

Yes there is. Go to estudysource.com....enter the e-mail address and password you used when you originally purchased your items.

Once you're in click on MY ACCT in the upper right hand corner. Then under Account Information click on " View Orders "....scroll  down and they should all be right there for ya ! 

Dartmaster644

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users