File Name: Williams, Thomas - Shall We Understand the Bible
File Submitter: billhuff2002
File Submitted: 31 Dec 2013
File Category: Reference Books (topx)Author: Williams, Thomas
e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
Shall we understand the Bible?
by Thomas Williams 1906
In this work, Williams deals with several issues connected with understanding the Bible: the Historical Interpretation of the Bible, the different concepts of God, of Providence, of a future life, and the idea of the Devil.
1. Historical Interpretation of the Bible
2. Different Conceptions of God
3. Different Concepts of Providence
4. Different Conceptions of a Future Life
5. The Idea of a Devil
6. The Enhanced Value of the Bible
Module courtesy of: TWModules.com: David Cox, a great e-Sword/TheWord friend who is dedicated to converting materials into bible software formats.