Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

How to create green pop up scripture in Editor

2 replies to this topic

#1 Michellerosecusack

Michellerosecusack

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

I have forgotten how to put in a scripture like say Hab 2:4 turn it into the pop up. This is where If you where to hover over thils scripture with your mouse it would pop up the verse in the same way KJV+ Strong's numbers do. Like G45 or H420 when typed into editor the Strongs number, definatition and greek/hebrew word. Can someone help me?

#2 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:52 AM

hi

Attached File  pop up.JPG   81.02K   12 downloads

high light the scripture and click on the icon

type G3315 and just put the mouse over the strongs number.  You can change the colour if you want and size.

thanks

Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#3 Toma

Toma

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

Hello and great day,

A little off the subject above (pardon), but I thought you might have the answer.  I recently began using "My Sword" for Android, and absolutely love how the "back" and "forward" navigation buttons let you retrace your steps--regardless of whether your last view was in Bible, Commentary, Dictionary mode.  

In My Sword for Android, I'm able to simply go back to the last screen that I was looking at; but in E-Sword there seems to be no such "universal" back and forward navigation feature--only back and forward for verses, commentaries, etc.  Do you think this feature may be coming at some point?

Thomas

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users