Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Extremely happy and blessed.

Bible Interpretation Context Linguistics / Philology

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pljames

pljames

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

Dear Sir/Madam/Supporters,

​ I am ecstatic about finding this web page. I have been looking for a way to search for biblical words I do not understand within a electronic method like E-Sword. I've noticed when preachers on the INTERNET preach they go from chapter and verse to another chapter and verse just to clarify one word . This I have been looking for and found it, Thank God, I am ecstatic. It will take me a while for me to understand just how to manipulate the web page but I am looking forward to it. Have a blessed day. pljames

pljamesone@att.net  :D 

Edited by pljames, 29 August 2013 - 11:22 AM.

#2 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:39 AM

Hello,

Well, start with e-Sword. That is the Bible Study software. The add-on modules we create are Bible study material for e-Sword. To view that Bible study content, you need to have e-Sword installed.

Josh

#3 bodyjohn

bodyjohn

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:02 AM

Dear Sir/Madam/Supporters,

​ I am ecstatic about finding this web page. I have been looking for a way to search for biblical words I do not understand within a electronic method like E-Sword. I've noticed when preachers on the INTERNET preach they go from chapter and verse to another chapter and verse just to clarify one word . This I have been looking for and found it, Thank God, I am ecstatic. It will take me a while for me to understand just how to manipulate the web page but I am looking forward to it. Have a blessed day. pljames

pljamesone@att.net  :D 

glad you got what you want!

Edited by bodyjohn, 21 February 2019 - 09:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users