Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

TooltipToolNT doesn't work

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 berwi

berwi

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:58 PM

L.S. in the name of our Savior,

I have already worked for a time with TooltipTool NT (2.04/T4) until this morninng.

All of a sudden the clicking of the shortcut on the desktop brought still forth the usual small openingscreen, but then faded away.!

I repeatd it sometimes, but the same result.

After that I have deinstalled the program and installed it again. But with the same result. Thereafter I deinstalled again, downloaded the program anew from biblesupport, installeed it  again, but the same negative result. At last I "repaired' the e-sword program. But that brought also no relief.

Now I do not longer know whar to do. Can anybody help me?

Kind regards

Ben

#2 berwi

berwi

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

Tooltip works again. Just after I had posted my request for help, I decided to  stop for this day and I wanted to stop the computer. At that moment I saw that an icon of the program was placed in the taskbar (where the clock recides), I clicked it and a little winddow popped up. I clicked previous format in it, nothing happened. Then I clicked maximalize and wow, there was the tooltip progam again. I closed it. But now the clicking of the icon on the desktop gave the wished result.

Sorry for bothering. It seems I was too fast ..or the solution too slow.

Kind regards again.  I am tired and go to sleep. I hope not to dream of this all .

Berwi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users