Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Looking for a new project

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 Ebed Doulos

Ebed Doulos

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

Sorry for the late response.  Lots of excuses but it just boils down to busy.

This is the one:

http://www.ccel.org/...aff/npnf204.txt

or

http://www.ccel.org/...aff/npnf204.pdf

Thanks

Posted Image

#12 Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:22 AM

I know what you can do! It would be incredibly if you could combine the apparatuses of the UBS4 and the NA27 (or higher) and reproduce them as an e-Sword module. It would be helpful if all the Greek was spelled correctly, accents, breathing marks and everything. Does this sound doable?

#13 Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:25 AM

Hahaha did I really say "incredibly?: Lol! I meant to say "incredible" :D!

#14 Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:05 AM

The Complete Jewish Bible - Translated by David H. Stern is something I would like to see in e-Sword.

#15 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

The Complete Jewish Bible - Translated by David H. Stern is something I would like to see in e-Sword.

That is available as a premium (pay) module at http://estudysource....page/index.aspx

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#16 LarryG

LarryG

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:00 PM

Years ago (early 1980s) I was cruising through the used book stores of Seattle, there used to be several.  Anyway, I came across a mulitvolumne set of books dealing with the numerous diaspora's of Abraham's descendants.  This set of books covered from the time of slavery in Egypt to post WW2. 

I would be interested in seeing something along this line, God working out his promises in the history of mankind.  At the time, I thought this set of books was very scholarly and well written - but never bought the books.  They were of the type that sit for years on the bookshelf, waiting for someone to adopt them!  LOL  I just came in an read them, without the adoption credentials (sales receipt).

In-depth histories and biographies are fascinating, as we consider God is in the details.  His promises, for both good and bad, are everywhere to be seen on the stagecraft of human asperations.

Edited by LarryG, 11 August 2013 - 04:02 PM.

#17 Roy

Roy

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

Something along this line (as found on archive.org) The Jewish Encyclopedia - 12 Volumes??

Roy

P.S.

There is a search-able on-line version of this work here http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/

There is also a work called the Encyclopedia Judaica but that particular work is still under copyright.

Edited by Roy, 11 August 2013 - 08:50 PM.

#18 aliens_amongu

aliens_amongu

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

HI, 

I was wondering if someone knows how to import modules to the iPad version of E-Sword? It comes up on iTunes as a file sharing app so I figured there was a to do it. I tried a couple of times but have failed. Cany anyone help me with the process? 

#19 johanseb

johanseb

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

Perhaps we could get.

The new life in Christ Jesus - Scofield, C. I. (Cyrus Ingerson), 1843-1921

Ferrar Fenton Bible

blessings to the community

#20 johanseb

johanseb

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

The Bible readers' commentary (Volume 1) - Butler, James Glentworth, 1821-1916
Also published under title: The Bible-work
Keywords: Bible; New Testament
Downloads: 635 biblereaderscomm01butl.gif mediatype_texts.gif The Bible readers' commentary (Volume 2) - Butler, James Glentworth, 1821-1916

are they usefull?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users