I have some questions about MySword. I have a Tablet with a Deluxe edition of MySword.
1. How many Modules can MySword handle before it crashes?
2. Can I put all the Modules on my storage/extSDCard/mysword folder and how do I go about doing that?
3. I have a problem that says "Unfortunately, MySword for Android has stopped." How do I fix this?
4. why does the modules go to this folder "storage/sdcard0/mysword" ? what is this folder connected to ? is it the hard drive? or an extra (separate) storage area that is not connected to the hard drive?
1. I have over 6 GB of MySword modules installed and MySword runs fine.
2. Yes, you can change the storage location from within MySword. Go to preferences and "Select Modules Path". Then select Custom data path. Change the path to /mnt/extSdCard/mysword. It is helpful to install the ES File Explorer app. You can use this to select the modules path.
3. I am not sure of the issue here. I do not get this very often. Maybe you installed a bad module? It is best to contact MySword at their site (www.mysword.info) for these types of issues. They are very good about getting back in touch with technical support.
4. This is the internal sd card. I am not sure about how this internal storage is alocated. You can install a separate external SD card and change MySword to install the modules there.