Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Erasmus and beza greek/latin new testaments?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:27 AM

David, I have emailed the list to you.

It would be beneficial to know how the issues happened. Maybe Brent can assist.

Jon

#12 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

Thank You 

Jon

fixes have been made and module has been uploaded

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#13 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:28 AM

David, do yo see small boxes in the lines that are fixed? I do. Seems like it is something to do with NFC and NFD forms of the letters? and these go away only if I choose the default font to be TITUS Cyberbit Basic and the Greek font. So I assume there is still some underlying issue?

Jon

#14 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:47 AM

Hi 

I do not get boxes even when changing fonts

when I run Greek fix it reverts back to the previous gibberish on certain verses  

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#15 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:57 AM

Here is an RTF

Attached File  GNT-Beza.rtf   4.92MB   17 downloads

#16 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

David,

Just another test on these goofy lines. Try a quick search of any word in verse 16 of Matthew 1. Do you get matches in verse 16?

Jon

#17 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:20 PM

Hi Jon

I checked mat 1:16 all but one searched fine

what where the fonts you tried I will try them and see if I get the boxes every random font I tried worked find

#18 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:36 PM

David, I don't have the box problem with the update you did. I have a search problem I believe. Specific example is the Mat 1:16 verse. Fonts Default Segoe UI, Greek font TITUS Cyberbit Basic.

Also I notice some more Latin text has crept back in, I suppose it must be in the "fixed verses".

I also encoding problem text at 

2Thes 3:19

Tit 3:16

Php 4:24

Gal 6:19

Jon

#19 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

lol I like the three stars. It thinks the abbreviation to Titus is a taboo word.

#20 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:41 PM

I just reset my eSword settings and I have the boxes back. Sorry for any confusion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users