Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

converting modules to exe.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tkillian

tkillian

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNewton NC

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:33 PM

Does anyone know of a free program that I can download on my computer that once I download a module that I,m interested in that I can convert it to a self extracting program. Only used on those modules that are not already converted to a exe file.

#2 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:53 PM

Does anyone know of a free program that I can download on my computer that once I download a module that I,m interested in that I can convert it to a self extracting program. Only used on those modules that are not already converted to a exe file.

If your asking because you need help installing a module, give me a list of the resources you want in self extracting format, and I'll convert them specifically for you (they all have to be done eventually anyway, so this gets us closer). I have an automated process that converts modules to self extracting format, so that part isn't hard. It's changing the database values that's annoying. But all of them need to be done anyway. :)

Josh

#3 Justin

Justin

e-Sword Supporter

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:17 AM

The free program 7Zip converts zip files into self-extracting executables.
"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life and he that winneth souls is wise." - Proverbs 11:30

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users